We are a rapidly growing company in the business of helping people make good decisions regarding their healthcare plan options. We also help seniors apply for assistance in paying for their healthcare costs. We are the number one Field Marketing Organization in Oklahoma for Medicare Advantage plans. Our mission is to make a positive difference in the lives of others. We are fulfilling our mission by training and supporting independent agents/producers.
We are looking for someone with the ability to handle a multitude of tasks. We need someone with the following characteristics:
- Integrity, honesty and trustworthiness
- Positive Attitude
- Outgoing and friendly personality
- Great communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent computer skills
- Ability to multitask
- Works independently
- Takes responsibility for mistakes
- Willingness to follow and enforce compliance rules
- Due to handling of confidential information, must be willing to obtain an Oklahoma Health Insurance license
Following are some of the responsibilities for this position:
- Managing and tracking agent/producer licensing and appointments with the various state insurance departments and insurance companies
- Processing agent/producer contracts and related documents
- Organizing and managing healthcare plan enrollment forms and brochures
- Processing and tracking healthcare plan enrollment applications
- Scheduling, designing and assisting agent/producer training
- Scheduling and helping with public seminars
- Supporting agents/producers
- Supporting clients
College degree is a plus but not required. Starting salary is dependent on experience ($24,000 to $28,000 annually).
If you believe you’re a good fit for this position, please submit your resume with references and answer the following questions with as much detail as possible:
- What are you passionate about?
- What have you done to give to others?
- What have you done to make a positive difference in the lives of others?
- Please describe your computer skills in great detail?
- What are your strengths?
- What are your weaknesses?
- How are you able to stay organized?
- How do you handle mistakes that you discover you have made?
- How do you handle multiple tasks?
- What have you done that shows you are determined?