We are a rapidly growing company in the business of helping people make good decisions regarding their healthcare plan options. We also help seniors apply for assistance in paying for their healthcare costs. We are the number one Field Marketing Organization in Oklahoma for Medicare Advantage plans. Our mission is to make a positive difference in the lives of others. We are fulfilling our mission by training and supporting independent agents/producers.
We are seeking friendly helpful people with a strong customer service background to work in our office assisting our licensed agents with lead assignments and setting appointments. We are looking for full and part-time positions. Business hours are 8am – 8pm Monday – Friday. Position is temporary but the right person could become a permanent part of our team.
We need an appointment setter/customer service representative with the following characteristics:
- Integrity, honesty and trustworthiness
- Positive Attitude
- Outgoing and friendly personality
- Great communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent computer skills
- Ability to multitask
- Works independently
- Takes responsibility for mistakes
- Willingness to follow and enforce compliance rules
College degree is a plus but not required. Starting pay is dependent on experience.
If you believe you’re a good fit for this position, please submit your resume with references and answer the following questions with as much detail as possible:
- What are you passionate about?
- What have you done to give to others?
- What have you done to make a positive difference in the lives of others?
- Please describe your computer skills in great detail?
- What are your strengths?
- What are your weaknesses?
- How are you able to stay organized?
- How do you handle mistakes that you discover you have made?
- How do you handle multiple tasks?
- What have you done that shows you are determined?