Aetna Senior Products
Insurance Company: Aetna Senior Products
Parent Company: None
Customer Service: 800-264-4000 option 1
Producer Help Desk: 1-800-264-4000 option 3
Aetna Medicare Broker Services Department:
Phone Number: 866-272-6630
For Paper Applications:
Fax Number: : 1-888-665-6296
Final Expense Fax Number: 1-877-380-2777
Aetna Senior Products: https://www.aetnaseniorproducts.com
Producer Portal: https://www.aetnaseniorproducts.com/ssi/login.fcc
For Marketing Materials: https://www.aetnahub.com/mms/
Plan Types Offered
- Medicare Supplement
- Final Expense
- Hospital Indemnity/Flex
- Home Care Plus
- Cancer and Heart Attack or Stroke/Plus
- Recovery Care
- Dental, Vision and Hearing
Aetna contracts using SuranceBay. Click here to learn more.
To sell Aetna Senior Products, you will not need to complete AHIP certifications or Aetna certifications. However, if you sell Aetna Medicare Solutions Products (like MAPD’s), you will need to get certified with Aetna.
- You can order Point of Sale kits and items on aetnaseniorproducts.com (agent side/supplies).
- The Point of Sale kits include all items required to submit business.
- Once you log into the portal, underneath “Products and Tools” you will see the tab “Order Supplies/Download forms.” Click on this, and you will be redirected to the Supply Portal.
- You can search for applications and other materials by clicking on “Oklahoma” underneath the Catalog tab.
- Now you will be able to view the different materials you can order.
- The Aetna Producer Portal provides training tools, including webinars over specific products (in which you can register for on the portal), as well as PDF’s, e-app training guides, and more.
- Just log in to the Producer Portal to have access to these: https://www.aetnaseniorproducts.com/ssi/login.fcc.
- Underneath “Training” you will find these training tools.
- You can view different presentation materials that are accompanied by PowerPoint slides by logging in to the Producer Portal: https://www.aetnaseniorproducts.com/ssi/login.fcc.
- Underneath the “Training” tab, you can access these materials by clicking on “Webinar Presentations.”
- Now you will have access to PowerPoint Presentations that you can use for presentation purposes.
- Method 1: Online
- You can enroll an individual using the Aetna Senior Products portal: https://www.aetnaseniorproducts.com/ssi/login.fcc.
- After you log in, go to “Products and Tools.” Under here, click on “E-app.”
- This will take you to the electronic application.
- Method 2: Paper Applications
- If you wish to submit a paper application, fax it to the following number: 1-888-665-6296.
- For Final Expense applications, please fax to this fax number: 1-877-380-2777.
- Method 1: Online
Scope of Appointment (SOA)
For Medicare Supplements and ancillary products, you are not required to complete a Scope of Appointment or submit one with an enrollment application.
- The commission schedule for each agent and the administrative fee schedule for each upline is outlined in the agent’s contract.
- Aetna pays directly to the agent, or to the payee as specified upon contracting.
- The “Renewal Rate” amount can be found on Schedule 1 attached to your Aetna Marketing Agreement.
- To learn more about commissions, visit the Aetna Medicare Producer guide which can be found on the Aetna website.
- In addition, you can view your Commission payments on the Aetna Senior Products portal: https://www.aetnaseniorproducts.com/ssi/login.fcc.
- Log in, and under “My Business,” you can view a summary of your commissions based on time period in which they were received.
- You can track and manage your business on the Aetna Senior Products Producer portal: https://www.aetnaseniorproducts.com/ssi/login.fcc.
- From here you will receive specific reports for your sales.
- To look at new pending business, go to “My Business,” and underneath, click on “My Business Dashboard.”
- Underneath Recent Activity, click on “Pending New Business” to view recent applications that you have submitted.
- You can also view applications that you have submitted within the last 30 days.
- You can find different forms, such as the Producer Information Form and the EFT Authorization form, on the Aetna Portal: https://www.aetnaseniorproducts.com/ssi/login.fcc
- Log into the Producer Portal.
- Under “Products and Tools,” click on ‘Forms and Documents” to have access to these PDF files.