Insurance Company: AIG
Parent Company: None
Life Insurance Customers
Accident & Health Customers
Variable Universal Life Customers
AIG Broker Services
Plan Types Offered
- Guaranteed Issue Whole Life (GIWL)
- To order materials, you will need to log into the Producer Portal: https://estationsecure.americangeneral.com/
- Underneath “L&C,” click on “Forms Depot.” Then click on the logo to enter the Forms Depot.
- You can search for materials by product type.
- Here you can download PDF’s of different agent guides, or request them to be mailed to your address or emailed to you.
- Whenever you are done searching for products and adding them to your cart, proceed to the Checkout to complete your order.
- For training purposes, you can access the Master Playbook on the Producer Portal: https://estationsecure.americangeneral.com/
- Log in and under “Sales/Marketing,” click on “Master Playbook.”
- Open up the Master Playbook. Now you can view product information, sales tools, and information about AIG.
- In addition, you can also find the training playbook here: https://rep.abcmedicare.com/wp-content/uploads/Training-Playbook.pdf.
- Method 1: Online
- You can choose to submit new business online by using E-submission. AIG offers 5 options. To determine which option is best for you, email firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following information: agency name, code and address; your name, phone number and e-mail address; type of solution you are interested in; and your current agency management system, if applicable.
- Method 2: Paper application
- If you complete a paper application, please fax it to the following number: 1-800-915-9937.
Scope of Appointment (SOA)
- You will need to log into the AIG Producer Portal to view pending business: https://estationsecure.americangeneral.com/
- Once you are logged in, under “New Business,” click on “Pending business.”
- This will show recent enrollment applications you have submitted and their status.
- You can also view inforce enrollments by clicking on “Inforce lookup” under the tab Inforce.
- To view your commissions, you will need to log into the AIG Producer Portal: https://estationsecure.americangeneral.com/
- Underneath “L&C,” click on “Commission Dashboard.”
- Here you can view commissions from the last 30 days on the Commission Quick List.
- You can also create your own commission report by choosing the time period in which an application was submitted.
- To access different forms, log into the AIG Producer Portal: https://estationsecure.americangeneral.com/
- Under the tab “Underwriting,” click on “Forms Depot.”
- Then click on the logo that says “Forms Depot.”
- This will redirect you to the Forms webpage.
- You can search for forms based on Product type, and are able to download forms as PDF’s.