Healthshare Company: Altrua
Parent Company: None
Customer Service: 1-888-244-3839
Member Services: firstname.lastname@example.org
Executive Director: email@example.com
Altrua Ministries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Plan Types Offered
Altrua HealthShare is a recognized Health Care Sharing Ministry and offers the following plans:
- Diamond Membership
- Emerald Membership
- Sapphire Membership
- Ruby Membership
Click here to get contracted with Altrua.
For Altrua, you are not required to complete AHIP certifications. However, you are required to complete Altrua product certifications.
At this time, agents are not able to order supplies through Altrua’s Producer portal.
- For training and certification purposes, you have access to a PowerPoint presentation covering the information that is crucial to the certification process.
- Just click on this link: http://altruahealthshare.org/training/.
- Underneath, you will see “Representative Certification Presentation Slides.”
- Click on this to access certification training.
You can access the Sales tool PowerPoint presentation on the Altrua website, at the following URL: http://altruahealthshare.org/certified/.
Once you are contracted and certified, you will have access to the Producer Portal: http://myaccount.altruahealthshare.org. Using the Producer portal, there are 3 different ways to set up clients to view plan options and apply for membership:
- You can set them up with a Representative – Assisted Quote by going directly to
http://myaccount.altruahealthshare.org. (This is recommended.)
- You can create a link to send your clients which will take them to the Registration
page on http://myaccount.altruahealthshare.org so they can “self-register”. (This is also recommended.)
- Send your client to www.altruahealthshare.org and click the Join Now button.
This will take your client to the membership application portal, http://myaccount.altruahealthshare.org.
Scope of Appoinment (SOA)
The commission rate for the first three years of being contracted with Altrua is 5%. The commission rate is payable only following the end of the month after a first time member’s second monthly contribution.
- To be able to view enrollment applications that you have submitted, you will need to log in to the Producer Portal: http://myaccount.altruahealthshare.org.
- Once you are logged in, under “Broker Portal,” click on “Reports” to view your enrollment applications.