Insurance Company: BlueCross BlueShield of Oklahoma (BCBSOK)
Parent Company: Health Care Service Corporation (HCSC)
Customer Service: 1-918-560-3500 (OKC number)
Producer Help Desk: 1-855-782-4272
Internet Help Desk: 1-888-706-0583
Medicare Advantage Contacts
Medicare Advantage Help Desk: 1-888-723-7423
Medicare Advantage Application Fax: 1-855-895-4747
Part D Contacts
Part D Help Desk: 1-888-723-7423
Part D Application Fax: 1-855-297-4245
Medicare Supplement Contacts
Medicare Supplement Help Desk: 1-888-723-7423
Medicare Supplement Application Fax: 1-888-235-2949
Member Customer Service: 1-800-722-3959
Commissions, Certification, and Contracting
Plan Types Offered
- Medicare Advantage Plans
- Prescription Drug Plans
- Medicare Supplement Plans
For Medicare Advantage plans and Prescription Drug Plans, you are required to complete both AHIP certifications as well as BCBSOK certifications. For Medicare Supplements, you are not required to complete any certifications in order to sell.
- You must be contracted to be able to order supplies.
- 24-48 hours after successful completion of the certification curriculum (AHIP training plus HCSC training), you will be able to log into the supply portal using the following URL: www.yourcmsupplyportal.com.
- Your user name is the 9-digit HCSC provided producer ID.
- Upon profile activation, a unique password will be emailed to the email address on file.
- Once you are logged into the supply portal, you will be able to order supplies based on category.
- In addition, when ordering supplies you will be limited to 10 orders per kit for each agent, within a 30-day cycle.
- The Producer Portal offers training for individual insurance, including guides for individual product training and CMS training. However, there are no training guides for Medicare.
- To access these training guides for Individual insurance, once you are logged in, click on “Individual” to the left.
- Then click on “Training & Admin.”
- Here you will have access to Individual Product Training and more.
- To access Presentation Materials, you will need to log in to the supply portal at: www.yourcmsupplyportal.com.
- From here, you will need to choose Oklahoma, then “Over 65.”
- You can view presentation materials for specific plans by clicking on “Product Categories” at the top of the screen, and choosing which plan you want materials over.
- Once you choose a plan, you can access presentation materials by clicking on “Presentations.”
- Method 1: You can submit an application online using the Producer Portal: https://www.bcbsok.com/producer/.
- Once you are logged in, Select “Medicare” to the left of the screen.
- Then click on “Plan Select and Enroll” to begin the enrollment process.
- For MA and PDP plans, you must have a Scope of Appointment.
- Method 2: To submit a paper enrollment application, you can fax it to the following:
- For Medicare Advantage: 1-855-895-4747 (fax)
- For Part D: 1-855-297-4245 (fax)
- For Medicare Supplements: 1-888-235-2949 (fax)
Scope of Appointment (SOA)
- You can track pending business and enrollment applications you have submitted to Blue Cross via the Producer Portal: https://www.bcbsok.com/producer/.
- Once you are logged in, click on “Medicare” to the left of the screen.
- Then click on “Application and Memberships.”
- From here, you can view incomplete applications, recently submitted applications, and members that have been previously enrolled by you.
- You can download BCBS commission schedules from the Producer Portal: https://www.bcbsok.com/producer/.
- You can also submit a Commissions Inquiry via the Producer Portal.
- Simply log in, and your commissions should be on your home page.
- You can view monthly commissions for the last year by clicking on the monthly commissions statement.
- To access BCBS forms, log into the Producer Portal: https://www.bcbsok.com/producer/.
- From here, click on “Medicare” to the left of the screen.
- Then scroll down until you see “Products & Forms.”