Insurance Company: United American
Parent Company: Torchmark Corporation
Customer Service: 1-800-331-2512 | Fax: 1-972-569-3709
Agent Service Center: 1-800-925-7355 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Supply Requests: Fax: 469-525-4290 | Email: email@example.com
Plan Types Offered
- Medicare Supplements
- Whole Life
- To order supplies, you will need to log into the Producer Portal: https://unitedamerican.com/logon/.
- Click on “Automated Supply Order Form & AdCatalog” to the right of the screen.
- This will take you to the Supply portal.
- You will need to enter in your Writing Agent Number, first and last name, and state.
- You will then need to verify your agent information, fill in the shipping information and email address, and click “Continue.”
- Now you can choose the Product type and quantity.
- Once you log in to the Producer portal, click on “Products, Rates, Training.” This will take you to the agent website.
- At the top, click on “Training.”
- Here you will find that United American offers online training as well as free webinars that agents can participate in.
There are currently no presentation materials available on the Producer portal.
- Method 1: iGo E-app
- United American offers the iGo E-app, which you can access from your iPhone, PC, or laptop. To be able to use this app, you will first need to become certified. You can find iGo E-app training webinars on the Producer Portal, under “Training.” After certifying, it will take 24-48 hours for you to be able to use the E-app.
- Method 2: Phone
- You can also enroll an individual in a Procare plan over the phone.
Scope of Appointment (SOA)
- To track submitted business, you will need to log into the Producer Portal: https://unitedamerican.com/logon/
- Click on “Agency Submitted / Inforce Business” to view previously submitted business.
- You can view enrollment applications you have completed by time period in which they were submitted.
- To look at your commission statements, first log into the Producer Portal: https://unitedamerican.com/logon/
- From here, to the left under “Applications” there will be an option for “Agent Statements On-Line.” Click on this.
- This will redirect you to another page in which you can view your Commission Statements.
- You will have to enter in your Agent number.
- You can also choose which Commission time period to view.
- To access forms specifically for submitting business, log into the Producer Portal: https://unitedamerican.com/logon/
- Click on “Products, Rates, Training” to the right of the screen.
- Then click on “Submit Business.”
- This will make available different forms that are needed for submitting business, such as the bank draft authorization form.