Centene/Allwell & WellCare Certifications Available Now!
This is the first step in becoming certified to sell 2020/2021 Allwell and Ascension Complete products.
Completing your 2021 AHIP Certification Training through the Centene Annual Certification Training site (https://centene.cmpsystem.com) will provide you with a couple of unique opportunities:
- Access to a DISCOUNTED RATE of $125 (instead of $175 full price)
- Qualify for FULL REIMBURSEMENT of 2021 AHIP Certification Training fees paid after meeting a few key requirements
- Must be certified and contracted to sell 2021 Allwell/Ascension Complete MA plans
- Must have a minimum of 10 new MA/MAPD sales with an 1/1/2021 effective date
- Qualifying sales must remain active with the plan through 3/31/2021
- Reimbursement payout will occur in April 2021
- Must complete 2021 AHIP Training through the Allwell/Ascension Complete Training Site
- Or submit a receipt as proof of payment of 2021 AHIP fees paid
Accessing 2021 Centene Annual Certification Training
- Returning Users: Enter your Username and Password and click Login.
- First Time Visitors: Click on to the Create a New Account link under the First Time Visitor? section and complete registration.
Step 1: Complete 2021 AHIP Certification Training
Step 2: Complete 2021 Centene ACT Journey to a Successful Season
Step 3: Complete 2021 Centene ACT Know your Product
Step 4: Complete 2021 Centene ACT Mastery Exam
- Completing 2021 ACT satisfies the certification requirements to market and sell both 2020 and 2021 Centene plans.
*Note: There is only one combined ACT, and you only need to complete the 2021 Centene ACT to satisfy the certification requirement for all plans, including Allwell, Ascension Complete, Fidelis Care, Health Het, and WellCare.
Contracting and Annual Certification Training Reminders:
- Contracting will begin soon, should be completed as soon as possible, but no later than September 30, 2020.
- All brokers must review, acknowledge, and complete the combined Centene Broker Contract.
- Unless you are currently, separately contracted with WellCare, you will not be eligible to market or sell WellCare products for Plan Year 2020 until the combined Centene Broker Contract and 2021 AHIP & Annual Certification Training (ACT) are completed.
- You will not be eligible to market or sell any Centene or WellCare products for Plan Year 2021 until the combined Centene Broker Contract and 2021 AHIP & ACT are completed.
- If you do not complete the combined Centene Contract and/or do not complete 2021 AHIP & ACT before December 31, 2020, your Broker Status will be changed to Suspended,and you will not be eligible to receive commissions for any prior business, including renewals.
- Completing the combined Centene Contract will not change your current contract level.
- The DocuSign contracting process is only for brokers who are already contracted with WellCare. A separate contracting process will begin soon for brokers who are NOT contracted with WellCare, including brokers separately contracted with Centene.
If you have any questions, please contact Medicare Broker Services, Monday – Friday. 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., all time zones (excluding holidays).