2022 Certifications Available (TBD)
This is the first step in becoming certified to sell 2021/2022 Allwell and WellCare products.
Completing your 2022 AHIP Certification Training through the Centene Annual Certification Training site (https://centene.cmpsystem.com) will provide you with a couple of unique opportunities:
- Access to a DISCOUNTED RATE of $125 (instead of $175 full price)
- Qualify for FULL REIMBURSEMENT of 2022 AHIP Certification Training fees paid after meeting a few key requirements
- Must be certified and contracted to sell 2022 Allwell/Ascension Complete MA plans
- Must have a minimum of 10 new MA/MAPD sales with an 1/1/2022 effective date
- Qualifying sales must remain active with the plan through 3/31/2022
- Reimbursement payout will occur in April 2022
- Must complete 2022 AHIP Training through the Allwell/Ascension Complete Training Site
- Or submit a receipt as proof of payment of 2022 AHIP fees paid
Accessing 2022 Centene Annual Certification Training
- Returning Users: Enter your Username and Password and click Login.
- First Time Visitors: Click on to the Create a New Account link under the First Time Visitor? section and complete registration.
Step 1: Complete 2022 AHIP Certification Training
Step 2: Complete 2022 Centene ACT Journey to a Successful Season
Step 3: Complete 2022 Centene ACT Know your Product
Step 4: Complete 2022 Centene ACT Mastery Exam
- Completing 2022 ACT satisfies the certification requirements to market and sell both 2021 and 2022 Centene plans.*Note: There is only one combined ACT, and you only need to complete the 2022 Centene ACT to satisfy the certification requirement for all plans, including Allwell, Ascension Complete, Fidelis Care, Health Het, and WellCare.
Contracting and Annual Certification Training Reminders:
- You will not be eligible to market or sell any Centene or WellCare products for Plan Year 2022 until the combined Centene Broker Contract and 2022 AHIP & ACT are completed.
If you have any questions, please contact Medicare Broker Services, Monday – Friday. 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., all time zones (excluding holidays).