Medica Under 65 Certifications
If you have already been contracted with Medica to sell Under 65 Health Insurance in Oklahoma, Iowa, Nebraska, Kansas or Missouri, you will need to complete mandatory training.
FFM (Federally Facilitated Marketplace) Certification is required by all licensed agents if they are going to be selling health plans thru Healthcare.gov. To get started, please access the CMS Portal.
If you are a returning user, you will log in with your username and password. After login you will be able to access the Refresher course. CLICK HERE for the Returning User Guide.
New User Registration:
- Choose the MLMS application in the drop-down list
- Register your information
- Login & click on Request/Add apps
- Scroll down & click on Request Access under the FFM/Training Agents/ Brokers/Assisters
- In the next section, you will choose the Role: FFM Agent Broker in the drop-down. You will then go through the Identity Verification Steps. Once your identity has been verified and the system has been updated you will need to logout & then login again thru www.pipac.com/FFMCert
CLICK HERE for the New User Guide.
For technical support please contact MLMS Help Desk at MLMSHelpDesk@cms.hhs.gov or 1-855-267-1515.