73Do You Make 100% Of Your Commissions? Now You Can!
According to the Centers of Medicare and Medicaid Services, the maximum compensation you can receive per commission for 2022, is $573 with a maximum renewal of $287, in Most states.
Most FMOs only pay their agents a fraction of what they deserve. At ABC Medicare we believe in Win-Win partnerships. If you are not making 100% of your commissions and renewals, you need to contact ABC Medicare today!
There are 2 Different Ways to Get Contracted to Sell Medicare Plans:
CAPTIVE Agents (Contracting Under An Insurance Agency or Broker) are limited in:
- The amount of commission they receive.
- Carriers they can contract with.
- Plans they can offer.
- Number of services they can offer.
- The training they receive from their agencies.
ALWAYS HELD BACK BY LIMITS.
Contracting as an INDEPENDENT agent, you can:
- Receive ALL the commissions you earn.
- Contract with nearly any carrier.
- Offer all the plans you are licensed to offer.
- Seek out new licenses to expand the services you offer.
- Never be limited in your amount of training.
BE YOUR OWN BOSS.